As an Account Manager at Sensor Tower, you will have mobile app industry insights at your fingertips. You will leverage Sensor Tower's platform insights and your ever-growing mobile industry knowledge to consult our Enterprise clients as they do competitive research and make key business decisions. The mobile industry is forecasted to reach $ 156 billion by 2023 ; thus, this is an opportunity to become an expert of the mobile industry and work with top executives within it.
You will be our first Account Manager in Minsk; but, you will be a part of a global Account Management team. We are looking for someone with strong communication skills, self-drive and an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are open to hiring a great Account Manager at various levels ranging from Account Manager to Senior Account Managers to Team Lead.
Report to: Director of Account Management
A Day in the Life: Interviewee: Lynn Chou - Account Manager (San Francisco)
Q: What do you enjoy about working on the Account Management team? My favorite thing about the Account Management team is that our purpose is to show our customers the value in Sensor Tower and to get them excited, so lots of good energy all around!
A.Q: What is the account management team dynamic like? I love my teammates. They're all incredibly driven, supportive, and intelligent problem solvers - they're the kind of teammates that make Monday mornings worth it :)
Q: What is something you've learned while working at Sensor Tower?Being in the mobile industry requires you to adapt quickly to changing trends and even changes in the business landscape. You never know what each day will bring but seeing Sensor Tower tackle this first hand has been a great and inspiring learning experience.
- 2-5 years of experience in SaaS, mobile gaming, and / or ad-tech companies in an Account Management role
- Experience creating, managing and implementing Quarterly Business Reviews
- Ability to identify product penetration, renewal and upsell opportunities within the managed customer base
- Ability to have c-level discussions with customers and work on strategizing their use cases with our platform
- Ability to grasp complex data structures, investigate them, model them, and present them
- Ability to present complex data solution in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical
- Experience working remotely and / or with teams in different time zones is a plus. Your manager and most of your Account Management teammates will be in San Francisco so you will need to be comfortable with flexible work hours.
- Self-starting attitude, great written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of the mobile app ecosystem
- Strong proficiency with spreadsheet technologies (MS Excel, Google Spreadsheet)
- An insatiable thirst for knowledge + learning
- Experience interacting with C, EVP, SVP, Sr. Director level customers
- Enjoy working in small, fast-paced teams where you can take initiative and accountability, and generate results every day
- BA, BS or Master's Degree in a technical, business, or statistics related field (Concentration in Consumer Behavior, Consumer Insights, Marketing Analytics, or related field is a big plus)
Why Join Sensor Tower?
- We were named one of the 50 Tech Companies to Know in 2020 by BuiltIn
- After seven years of building Sensor Tower off of $ 1MM (Seed, 2013), we're excited to announce our $ 45MM growth investment
- We have a birds-eye view of the entire mobile app ecosystem, and we keep our teams constantly abreast of the latest mobile app trends, news, and best practices.
- You align with our Core Values: Customer-Focused, Innovative, Continuously Learning, Action-Oriented, Respectful, Data & Metrics-Driven.
- We grant options to all of our employees because we recognize that everybody plays an integral role in our success; thus all employees should be invested in Sensor Tower (both figuratively and literally).
- We offer catered lunch and dinner everyday, unlimited PTO, opportunities to join corporate sports leagues, flexible work hours, 401K, Boba Fridays, Project Juice First Fridays, team trips (white water rafting, Hawaii, and weekend Tahoe mansion trips to name a few ), and more