At Files.com, our Customer Success team does a whole lot more than customer support. Of course, we provide high-touch customer support via phone and email. But, the main focus of our Customer Success team is to operate proactively as the face of Files.com by conducting training webinars, publishing videos, writing documentation, creating code samples (that actually run), and helping partners and customers succeed with Files.com.
Our Customer Success team is made up of real engineers who read and write code as a regular part of their job.
In this role, you’ll work on the following things and more:
Members of our Customer Success team spend about half their time responding to customer-initiated interactions such as phone calls and support requests. We take a high-touch approach to support, encouraging frequent interaction with customers and working with them to a full resolution of any issues.
The other half of your time is spent proactively developing content for Files.com. These will include things like training videos, written documentation content, sample code, blog posts, email announcements, andother things that help our customers stay current and improve their use of Files.com.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Top-notch customer demeanor, including patience, understanding, and empathy.
- Experience with APIs, the command line, and working with APIs or hosted services in least 2 programming languages.
- History of creating content, such as blog posts, videos, and documentation.
- Knowledge of hosting-related topics and technologies like TCP/IP, IP routing, DNS, FTP, HTTP, Email, Firewalls, SSL/TLS, Unix, or Linux.
- Experience working on a remote team.