CAIL, a software company with customers around the world, is looking for a person with gifted technology capabilities and insights interested in pursuing new opportunities.
To fast track innovation and bringing new products to market, this includes collaborating with CAIL technical and business people, systems personnel in enterprises, and founders in startups.
The objective is to extend CAIL product and services capabilities to enable enterprises get more value from their information services, improve the User experience, expand startup platform appeal, and increase the rewards from innovation. To do this, the need is to quickly show results by interfacing systems / applications, integrating / aggregating information from various sources, expanding solution functionality, etc.
Being entrepreneurial, we're interested in your insights on this plus any suggestions for more options to improve outcomes - for Customers and CAIL.
Extending on your skills in -
A. System interfacing / integration
C. Data communications
D. Assessing new technologies
...... please indicate any additional competencies or interests you have to expand opportunities.
This position is well suited for a person having a familiarity with new technologies and enterprise IT environments, is very Customer oriented, learns fast, can initiate and complete tasks / projects that meet or exceed User expectations, is self-motivated, and is interested in new areas of opportunity.
In conjunction with this, the “ CAIL Technology Leader “ should be knowledgeable or experienced -
1. at Android and iOS programming
2 with enterprise system environments including various - data communications / information access protocols (ie: TCP/IP, emulators, etc.), host systems , security / encryption methodologies, etc.
3. in Modernizing information services and system integration using APIs and other system / application interfacing mechanisms / technology
4. with the following languages : C , C++ , C# , VB.NET , JAVA , TAL (optional)
5. in using Software Development Platforms : Visual Studio (ActiveX, COM, MFC) , Eclipse
6. with various System Platforms : Windows 10 , Linux / UNIX , HPE NonStop , Midrange , Mainframes
In addition to your educational background and experiences, please indicate your approach to --
A. identifying and making good on opportunities and innovation
B. collaborating with people having a range of knowledge and domain expertise
C. leveraging the capabilities of yourself and others to achieve results
D. identifying and resolving technical issues
With you being responsible for technology as well as ensuring Customers are impressed with CAIL products, technical support, and professional services, compensation includes –
1. Financially a choice of $200K annual salary -- or -- a base income + incentives + bonus
2. Being an important member of the CAIL decision making team
3. A choice of working at home - or for those in the Toronto area - be in the office, or a combination of office / home working
4. Choice of job title
5. Collaborating with the CEO to set business and technology strategy
6. Your option to be Involved in disruptive innovation initiatives
7. Any other suggestions you have to make the experience more rewarding – for you and CAIL
For an opportunity to make impact, send your information along with any suggestions you have for the points above as well as any professional or personal achievements you would like to highlight to email@example.com