Apliteni is a product team with the main focus on Keitaro tracker and its supporting services. Apliteni is constantly growing and looking for a specialist who will help us support Keitaro and our other services customers. We are a team of 16 - 11 of us are developers, and the rest 5 form our current customer support team.
Our core fundamentals
- Handbook-based. Clear workflow.
- Remote-first. We work remotely from the very first day of our operation.
- Kaizen-driven. We improve everything: the code, processes, tools, and ourselves.
Your role and responsibilities
- provide technical support on Keitaro tracker and other Apliteni products;
- build a customer relationship that promotes loyalty to the product;
- improve customer experience with the product and onboard new customers;
- advocate customers need to the engineering team.
All the communication is held in written with CarrotQuest chats.
- 2+ years of customer care experience - consulting, customer support, sales manager;
- fluent English;
- excellent communication skills, ability to empathize and listen to customers and their needs;
- understanding the basics of domains administration, servers, and hosting functioning;
Technical background and understanding the basics of any programming language will be a significant advantage.
- cozy atmosphere, challenging tasks;
- fair and constantly growing salary;
- social guarantees: paid 21 business days vacation per year, paid sick days;
- dedicated teammates;
- different perks and bonuses.