Teamwire is a secure messaging app and – like your customers say – a secure alternative to WhatsApp for enterprises, the public sector and healthcare.
Our goal is to simplify communication and improve team collaboration with modern technology. Based on that mission Teamwire provides much more than secure messaging. For example, our secure messaging app also helps to automate workflows, coordinate teams with geo-referencing and manage emergencies with alerting features.
As a German provider we ensure the highest levels of usability, data protection and security that are appreciated by leading enterprises and public sector organizations.
Our team is international, experienced and highly motivated. Hierarchies are flat and processes are agile. The whole organization is very much focused on good collaboration, positive results and significant growth.
For our growing team we are looking for a Technical Support Engineer and Administrator (f/m/d) in Germany.
• You work in a great DevOps team together with support, sales, customers and partners on deployment, administration and support topics.
• You provide technical leadership by gathering and assessing technical specifications and requirements of customers for a successful deployment.
• You own and drive deployment projects. You participate onsite and offsite acting as technical resource to ensure successful implementations.
• You analyze, administer and configure technically complex systems that are highly performant, reliable and scalable.
• You evaluate and troubleshoot customer issues using problem-solving skills to prioritize and track incidents to closure under pressure.
• You are responsible for quickly solving potential incidents, configuration requests and customer support cases.
• You work closely with engineering and product management to escalate bugs, feature requests and complete user acceptance testing.
• You provide effective and timely communication about support cases to colleagues, customers and partners.
• You manage the customer relationship and make sure that the support expectations of customers and their users are fully met.
• You participate in 24x7 operation support and on-call rotation.
• You prepare deployment specifications, user guides, FAQs and other
• You have ideally studied computer science or a similar course.
• You like to deploy, configure and support IT solutions for businesses,
which lead in reliability, performance and scalability.
• You have strong problem-solving skills and high quality standards for quickly addressing customer support cases and solving incidents.
• You have great communication skills, and proven ability to apply these across internal teams and with external stakeholders.
• You are good at managing relationships and building trust with customers and partners.
• You have got very good knowledge of GNU/Linux, Docker and Ansible or a similar automation solution.
• You have very good knowledge of at least 3 of these programming languages: Python, Go, SQL, bash.
• You quickly come to grips with new programming languages, frameworks and tools.
• You have at least 5 years experience in technical support within an enterprise customer-facing environment.
• You have experience and strong interest in operations and CD technology (e.g. Docker, Nomad, Ansible).
• You have experience with modern commodity DevOps services (e.g. Gitlab, GitlabCI, Nexus, Rundeck, Terraform, Consul or Vault).
• You have experience in operations of Cisco or equivalent networks, WANs/LANs and demonstrated end-to-end systems knowledge (e.g. switching, routing and load balancing).
• You have experience in security of communications and network operations.
• You are self-directed, reliable, show initiative and work independently.
• You have punctual attendance and are flexible to work variable
schedules (and travel if necessary).
• You are a team player with a positive attitude and have strong organizational as well as communication skills.
• You are fluent in German and English (both spoken and written).
What We Offer:
• A kind, humble and motivated team
• Competitive salary in an international environment
• A workplace where you can constantly learn and personally grow
• Agile workflows and flat hierarchies
• An environment where you can take ownership and drive initiatives.
• Start-up feeling with lots of creative freedom
• Flexible work hours and remote/home working
Frankfurt am Main and Würzburg Area
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to find out more about this exciting opportunity in our fast-growing start-up. We are looking forward to hearing from you!