CodeLathe, (an Austin, TX, USA based company) is looking for a passionate technical support/sales engineer to provide technical support and sales demos for our customer base around the world. This is a remote-job position and will require working remotely with other team members.
Top Ten Reasons to Join Us
- Work with a world class engineering team that is out to change the world
- Fast growing company with lots of growth opportunities
- Strong engineering and product focused culture
- 100% Remote Job – Work comfortably from your home office
- Unique, customer driven software development process
- Work on the challenging technical problems – File Systems, Search, AI, Distributed Systems.
- Work on widely used cutting edge tech stack
- Gender diversity – Men (60%), Women (40%)
- Part of a huge 10+ Billion $ and growing market space
- Competitive compensation based on experience and location
- Answer technical questions about software installation, deployment and usage scenarios
- Perform product/sales demo to customers
- Assist customers with installation and configuration of CodeLathe software
- Work directly with customers to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve technical issues with CodeLathe’s software
- Assist Engineering teams by escalating, reproducing customer issues until a solution is reached
- Add and improve technical documentation
- Bachelor’s Engineering or Sales degree with 3 or more years of professional technical support experience is required
- Ability to work in USA and Europe time zones
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server OS Administration and Troubleshooting including Active Directory is required
- Strong Experience with Linux Administration and Troubleshooting is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self starter, highly motivated and works with little or no supervision
- Genuinely passionate in helping others, takes ownership and pride in their job
Location: Location: Remote but strongly prefer candidates in the Philippines. If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. Compensation is based on experience and location. Please note the Job ID:TSE4 in the email subject.
Ask us in our chat channel!