With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we're processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘to make repeat orders easier' began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with nearly 100 remote-first employees around the globe.
With big hiring plans for 2019 and beyond we're looking for a Technical Recruiter to aggressively source A+ level engineering talent. You should bring a level of polish while championing our Core Values: Empathy, Simple Solutions and Ownership. Working closely with internal stakeholders, you will be critical in helping ReCharge identify, attract and hire world-class talent.
This can be based remotely anywhere in North America and is about 75% sourcing, 25% coordination at first.
- Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition and working closely with hiring managers to understand the requirements for our roles and their impact on the company.
- Utilize tools such as search engines, job boards, open source communities, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other social channels to source, screen and qualify passive candidates.
- Strategically plan and execute impactful sourcing campaigns that actually work.
- Champion ReCharge, our values, and our philosophy to potential candidates.
- Work on side projects to enhance the candidate experience.
Does this sounds like you?
- You’re a self-starter, with a knack for tacking highly ambiguous tasks.
- You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen.
- You work with a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions.
- You love learning new things and want to play a key part in building teams at ReCharge.
- Must have 1-3 years of technical sourcing experience from an agency or tech start-up/tech driven company
- Strong track record of identifying and engaging passive candidates
- A good eye for exceptional talent with the ability to quickly screen resumes
- A solid knowledge of current web platforms relevant skills, companies, open-source communities, etc
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to communicate, be resourceful, and self-motivate
- Excellent research/sourcing skills and the ability to focus on quality, not just quantity
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter or other sourcing tools
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.