Technical Recruiter Role and Responsibilities
To further our mission, we are looking for a recruitment leader to source and hire talent across a wide range of technology roles at Current as we embark on the next phase of our incredible growth. As we continue to scale, how should we evolve our talent acquisition strategy? How should the hiring strategy evolve with a remote-first workplace? How will we continue to drive operating leverage as we grow our teams? How should we build a global talent base in alignment with our international business expansion roadmap? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-funded, rapidly growing company in a high-profile role that will have a direct impact on technology talent acquisition and strategic decision making at Current. The individual will bring experience, energy, and insight as they work within teams and across key departments and product lines to acquire exceptional technical talent to ensure key hiring goals are timely fulfilled. You can expect high impact and wide-ranging responsibility: owning full-cycle recruiting, driving hiring strategy, leading first-in-kind searches, and delivering best-in-class candidate experience. This person must be a builder who thrives in a learning environment—unafraid to try new things, embrace new ideas, and welcome suggestions for how we can iterate on our processes.
We'd Love To Talk With You If…
- You have 2-4 years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- You have hands-on experience hiring for the adtech and/or fintech industry, for engineering and product roles ranging from backend, frontend, and native app development software engineers; engineering managers, product managers, QA, devops, and cloud infrastructure.
- You have a passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience.
- You have the industry knowledge of identifying, targeting, and attracting high caliber technical talent in a highly competitive market.
- You have excellent verbal and written English communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness.
- You have abilities to attract passive senior technology candidates and build diverse pipelines.
- You have an active and data driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient.
- You have a growth mindset and are truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change (at a fast-growing startup, they often do).
- You have an interest in working in a cross-functional and fluid environment, and the ability to learn quickly.
- You have a consistent job history and staying power.
- You have a bachelor's degree in a STEM program (preferred).
You'll be working closely with multiple stakeholders and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Partner with the company's leadership to define, launch, and drive strategic and operational initiatives around technology talent recruitment.
- Partner with senior leaders across the organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals for remote-first teams.
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research.
- Drive a strong candidate experience through a high touch and consultative recruiting process.
- Pre-qualify candidates for availability, interest level, visa status, salary range, qualifications, etc.
- Ensure a smooth and positive candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Help initiate creative and scalable changes to our existing recruiting strategy.
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence.
What We Are Offering
- Participation in the company's equity & token plan
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with employer contribution
- Work with highly curated high caliber people
- Celebrate employee personal milestones
- Remote team building activities every 6-8 weeks
- Virtual happy hours & virtual coffee buddies
- Bonus.ly - we use bonus.ly as a way to recognize and reward employees for their hard work + commitment
- Monthly virtual yoga + meditation classes
- We follow the “12 PM to 1 PM CST Break” - no meetings during this time to encourage team members to take a break in their workday!