As a Technical Project Manager, you will bring creative energy and drive innovation as you manage high impact initiatives related to growing Toptal’s business. In the position, you will have the ability to quickly identify, prioritize, and execute on opportunities that drive revenue growth. You will develop a coherent marketing strategy, evaluate product improvements, and examine any other areas that could help achieve this goal.
You will work with and create buy-in across the entire organization as you lead large budget initiatives. You will help create a new market where your ideas will directly translate into a bottom line impact. This is a strategic role with an analytical foundation where you will get to create and execute a vision.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere.
You will own and be accountable for the growth strategy of one of Toptal’s business verticals. You will be a leader, individual contributor, and collaborative partner motivated and driving all efforts to growing the vertical. You will drive growth initiatives across a variety of areas including digital marketing, business development, operations, and more. You will be familiar with all sources of growth data and have the ability to quickly pull, integrate, and analyze data as needed to effectively evolve and inform the direction and nature of growth initiatives.
In the first week you will:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Begin to understand Toptal’s approach to the growth of our verticals.
In the first month you will:
- Be an expert in Toptal’s approach to the growth of our verticals.
- Contribute new ideas for driving revenue growth with well-reasoned hypotheses.
- Start to execute on projects with measured results.
- Understand Toptal’s data structure and begin conducting analytical research on key business metrics.
In the first three months you will:
- Fully understand and be the leader of the key cross-functional growth initiatives.
- Own and be measured on the vertical growth strategy and results.
- Learn to drive growth initiatives in a variety of areas, including SEO, SEM, landing page conversion optimization, viral loops, etc.
In the first six months you will:
- Continue to rapidly ideate, prioritize, and execute on new ideas and growth strategies.
In the first year you will:
- Be the go-to cross-functional expert in the growth of the project management vertical.
- 3-5 years professional experience with a strong analytical background and the ability to translate analysis into action.
- Experience with Excel/Google Sheets is a must; experience with Tableau is a plus.
- Self-starter attitude with initiative and drive, capable of executing rapidly with limited strategic direction.
- Motivation to rapidly learn new skills and expand your expertise in areas related to how to scale a rapidly growing company.
- Experience leading and motivating cross-functional initiatives within an organization.
- Ownership. You take responsibility for what you build.
- Quality. You take pride in everything you build as a reflection of yourself.
- You must be highly detail-oriented.
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You must be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.