What we are looking for
We need a customer support person to improve the quality of our support and speed up communication with our clients from North America. We need a person available during business hours in North America.
We're looking for an experienced Support professional in software/computer sector who is comfortable working 100% remote and is self-driven. You’re empathetic and patient. You take time to understand a customers needs and know that patience and understanding is most important ingredients in helping a customer with their concerns.
- Answer to customer requests or inquiries concerning our service, issues, bugs, billing, claims, etc.
- Effectively assist and resolve customer issues
- Channels: email, chat, twitter (only text)
- Client waiting time for suppor shouldn’t exceed 2 hours
- Contribute to process improvement in order to reduce customer issues and reduce waiting time
- Collect feedback/suggestions from customers and report/escalate them.
- Creation of content and documentacion
- Keep support quality metrics high
- Excellent English written skills
- Minimum from 1 to 2 year experience in remote working
- Minimum from 1 to 2 year experience in online customer tech support for a software/computer service
- Knowledge of internet technology
- Start day: Today
- Fast internet connection
- Strong work ethics
- User of Maitrack: if you still are not a user, signup and use it, it’s free
- Excellent English spoken skills
- Time zone compatible with North American users
- Fluent in Spanish and Portuguese
- Experience with online support platforms
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Active user in Twitter
This is a remote position, however the working hours should be compatible with the business hours for North America. We prefer not to hire people to work overnight, but we are open to accepting applications from people located throughout the world.
How we work
- No external pressures: Our users are king, we do what's best for them. We make the right decisions for our customers without worrying about artificial deadlines or financial targets.
- Autonomy: You will be given a lot of freedom to do what you think is right, without needing to explain every decision. We won't micro-manage you.
- Responsability: Your work will be measured by your results (customers score your replies high, reply time is low…)
- 40 hour work week
- Salary: Yearly 15-25k USD according to experience
- Training budget
- Company retreats where we all meet