We have a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to join an international company. We offer consulting, development, and advisory services to help our clients define their strategy, solution architecture and deliver outcomes that provide tangible business benefits. The Team Lead is a core position for our business, and we encourage you to act as a respected technology leader inside and outside Weigandt consulting.
- Coordinating and managing support team (escalations, meetings with product and service owners);
- Building relationships with the client on the management level;
- Scheduling and team orchestration;
- Handling high priority tickets and problems;
- Working on continuous improvement of Incident Management process - decreasing "cost of resolution" of incidents (total time/amount of tickets);
- Knowledge management, tickets categorization, workarounds;
- Responsible for the processes the team uses and the adherence to them (work on escalations, use ticketing system according to ITSM).
- People management: onboarding newcomers, people development and coaching;
- Regularly disseminate important knowledge around your domain expertise to other team members to help them gain understanding and factor in impact in their work deliverables;
- Keeps up to date with industry best practices for processes used to support customers (ITSM/ITIL, etc).
- 2+ years of team lead positions (technical support);
- Knowledge of SQL, experience in Linux (Bash, Shell).
- Technically competent to influence and understand the solution context & approach and aid engineering in estimating the complexity of work being requested;
- Experience in automating routine tasks and optimizing the Technical Support work.
- Upper-intermediate English level (verbal and writing skills);
- Facilitation skills and ability to effectively facilitate requirement gathering/elicitation sessions with senior business leaders/ clients;
- Good prioritization & decision-making skills by making accurate decisions/judgments around business priorities & resource allocation.
- Salary to be discussed on the results of the interview;
- Business trips to Thailand;
- Innovative business transformation projects for the global retailer;
- Experienced team;
- Working with an international team on exciting and challenging projects;
- Full medical insurance after a trial period;
- Great opportunity to realize your professional potential and fulfill your career ambitions.