iDeals is an international b2b SaaS product company with its headquarter in London and a team of 300 members in 12 countries of the world. And our plan is to grow up to 1000 by the end of 2024. We perceive people as a critical success factor for business growth, that’s why hiring is of the highest importance for us. We have a powerful commitment to recruiting the best talents on a global scale.
We’re looking for Talent Sourcing Lead to support and enhance our Company growth by building and executing sourcing strategies and managing a team of skilled sourcers to identify and attract diverse and inclusive pools of top talented candidates worldwide. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technologies, a data-driven approach, and being a part of a creative and high-performing international team, this is a must-apply role for you.
Our multinational TA team consists of 10 members from 5 countries worldwide and a sourcing group as a dedicated unit.
You will work directly with our managing leaders: Anton www.linkedin.com/in/antonmaslov and Anna www.linkedin.com/in/anna-smirnova-93803ab, sourcing team of 3 specialists and Talent Acquisition Specialists.
We are united by Commitment and Excellence, desire to be perfect, and set ambitious goals.
Collaboration, Trust, and Care — we communicate honestly, work in trust, share our experience in a team, support each other and encourage diverse opinions, regardless of age, gender or race.
● Oversee sourcing team operations
● Manage, develop and mentor sourcing team members
● Work on hard-sourced roles as a super star sourcer. Find, engage & activate passive candidates for a current pipeline and future hiring needs by enabling all applicable sources (Linkedin, github, stackoverflow, social media, communities, blogs, and other relevant etc,)
● Create and implement sourcing strategies for the hiring projects
● Analyze, monitor, and improve sourcing processes
● Manage relationships with internal clients and support cross-functional cooperation
● Manage Sourcing team resource distribution and its efficiency
● Create technical requirements and cooperation with internal and external developers to improve recruitment and sourcing tech stack landscape
● 3+ years of in-house or agency experience with hands-on sourcing
● 1+ year of management/leadership experience
● Deep expertise in international sourcing with a focus on Germany, France, the UK, Spain
● Deep knowledge insourcing tech and non-tech roles
● Experience in creating a sourcing strategy
● Fluent English to interact with international recruiters and international candidates
● Outstanding research and sourcing skills (you definitely have more than boolean search up your sleeve and can run complex search queries)
● Data-driven mindset and strong analytical skills
● Solid interpersonal, effective business communication, and cross-cultural skills
● Your sourcing/recruiting toolbox is heavy with the instruments (email extractors, browser extensions, people aggregator tools) helping you gather a bunch of information on a prospect and so enabling you to make your initial approach personalized
● Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) & Talent Relationship Management (TRM)
● Expertise in international sourcing with a focus on the USA, South America, and APAC
● Multinational team and global markets for sourcing
● High competitive compensation (market 3rd quartile +)
● Flexible schedule and possibility to work entirely remotely
● Provided budget for home-office setup. Reimbursement of coworking space expenses
● Wellness Package: medical insurance and health-related activities
● ● Mental Health Support Package
● Paid sabbatical leave
● Unlimited learning and development opportunities
● Professional and self-development books and subscription services compensation
● Sponsorship of participation in inspiration events, conferences, meetups
● Regular performance and salary reviews
● Paid 20 days off per year, sick days, and paid national holidays
● International team-building activities
Since 2008, iDeals has won the trust of half a million business users. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border sales of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products.
Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger; our client base and revenues increase year on year. With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you can be proud of, receive top-market compensation, and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.
1. Intro + tech part with Marina Satyr www.linkedin.com/in/marina-satyr-a25951b7
2. Tech Interview with Alexandra Falieieva www.linkedin.com/in/alexandra-falieieva
3. Test task
4. CBI to find more about your soft skills, motivation factors, and values
5. HM Interview with Anna www.linkedin.com/in/anna-smirnova-93803ab
Read more about our approach in hiring dou.ua/...WFhJzLhnf0UN-QF8Uez9ZYEoY
Referral bonus — 3000$
In case of questions, please write me on telegram (@MarinaSatyr)