NetForce Ukraine LLC is happy to welcome smart and ambitious guys to our team! We provide smart server solutions for all types of businesses and here’s a brief list of what we expect from our candidates.
- Linux administration experience (Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS, Amazon AMI), Unix administration (FreeBSD) - 2 years min;
- experience in configuring web servers with fine-tuning, ability to to make the best use out of it according to the indications of google pagespeed;
- knowledge and experience in mail servers configuration;
- experience in setting up databases: mysql, postgresql. Experience of fine tuning, knowledge in redis, mongo, memcache will be a plus;
- knowledge of computer networks, data transfer protocols (Cisco certificate will be an advantage);
- experience with virtualization systems;
- experience in setting up and maintaining monitoring systems (nagios, zabbix, munin, cacti);
It would be nice if you have:
- knowledge and experience with version control systems (SVN, Git), experience writing shell, bash scripts. Experience with Python would be an advantage;
- English level - enough for reading documentation and communicating with customers.
interesting projects in a steadily growing company, in a team of professional enthusiasts;
motivating payment system;
personal and professional growth;
ability to study and improve your professional skills with the help of our mentors.
administration of company services
support and development of IT-infrastructure
automation of administration tasks
being a good system administrator and DevOps engineer ;)
Drop email to: email@example.com