Toggl is an easy to use and flexible time tracking tool that helps 3+ million users see where their work time goes, so they can focus on the projects that really matter. It works on all your devices and integrates with over a 100 tools.
Our team is looking for a sharp Swift Developer to help us shape the future of the time tracking industry.
Help us build and improve our Toggl Track app for iOS, iPadOS, watchOS and macOS.
The salary for this position is €50,000 annually. You can work from anywhere in the world.
You will be part of a 5 people team dedicated to build the apps for Apple devices. Our code has been built from scratch in the last year, we just released the iOS app and we are starting work on our macOS app. We do 100% Swift with some small doses of SwiftUI.
All Apple platforms share the same code base with specific modules just for the UI. Our architecture is based on a single state design and we use RxSwift as a reactive framework. Everyone in the team can work on any of the applications, even though we tend to specialize.
You are passionate about Swift, know the language inside out. You enjoy building apps for Apple devices. You are not scared of technical challenges. You are independent enough to work on a remote setup. And last but not least you are a very good communicator.
If all that fits, you'll be a great match!
About our team
Toggl is a distributed team of 80+ people working remotely from 30 countries. We take pride in our professional, learning-oriented and friendly working environment that values work-life balance and constantly doing our best in every aspect of our work. You can work from anywhere in the world, because we know great people do awesome work wherever they are. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. Our business is profitable with a healthy margin and we are built with no outside investments, so you can count on a stable working environment.
- Freedom to choose when and where you work from.
- 24 business days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- 2 company retreats and 2 team meetups a year (expenses covered) for team-building.
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office.
- Reimbursement for co-working space rent or internet service at home.
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops or conferences.
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage and other things to improve your health.
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work.
All it takes to apply is answering a short skills test that assesses your expertise. Only candidates who score well on the test will be considered.