Maintainn, the support and maintenance division of WebDevStudios, is seeking a candidate to fill a Support Technician/Backend Developer position. The ideal candidate is someone who has at least two years of development, support and customer service experience and is versatile, calm under pressure, genial and passionate about troubleshooting and resolving issues with clients’ websites.
- Available during the day, 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress.
- Two years of customer service experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner with an emphasis on first-time quality.
- Experience in debugging, problem-solving and fixing websites.
- Experience with plugin support and customer support forums.
- Experience using SVN & Git software.
- Good understanding of accessibility considerations and web standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be a team player and evolve as the business grows.