• 5+ years troubleshooting Microsoft server platform software
• Experience working with and supporting customers in Enterprise environment
• Upper-intermediate English both verbal and writing
• Hands-on understanding in two or more of the following areas:
o Windows Server (OS including Clustering technologies, AD, IIS, Web-Services)
o SQL Server (Clustering, DB Management / Admin)
o MS System Center tools (Configuration Manager, Virtual Machine Manager, Operations Manager)
o Troubleshooting Techniques and Tools: Event Logs, IIS Logs and traces, Network Monitor, Message Analyzer, WireShark, etc.
o Knowledge of Managed and Unmanaged code, related troubleshooting, and PowerShell scripting,
o Troubleshooting capability with common Audio-Video delivery formats, such as MPEG
You will cooperate with the experienced team of engineers from the USA and Europe.
Participate in the development of the complex high-load system for media distribution.
The client will conduct training sessions for the team.
There’s quite complete set of documentation available.
What do we offer:
- To attend challenging projects from the world-known company
- Opportunity for self-realization, career and professional growth
- Opportunity to go on international business trips
- Paid vacation, sick-leave
- Flexible working schedule
- Official Ukrainian holidays are days off
- Corporate events, English classes & speaking clubs
- Business center A class
- Convenient location, 5 minutes from subway station
• Technical support (L2), communication with engineers and managers from customers’ telecom companies
• Lead the investigation and isolation of unique and challenging problems collaborate with product development teams and other support groups to devise a plan for resolution that meets the customer’s needs
• Define methods and process to lead both customers and internal resources through technical issue deconstruction and analysis
• Provide direction to others on the management and analysis of issues, review solutions, review technical documentation for accuracy and depth, and deliver technical training.
• Interact with Support Ticketing, Bug Tracking and Knowledge Management systems to share incident and error information in a consistent format on a timely basis.