Work type: Full-time, Remote
Salary range: EUR 5K - 10K gross, based on level of expertise
Perks and benefits:
- Fully remote company with ability to employ in 170 countries!
- Min 3 weeks of paid vacation per year
- MacBook Pro and USD 250 for home office set up
- Remote work allowance
- Stock options
- A fun, inspiring and challenging work environment
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Just raised series B fund of $30M which bring the total of raised money at $42M! LeadIQ is scaling up quickly with Scala at the core of it’s engineering team
- The opportunity to work with all kinds of Libraries like ZIO, cats, Akka, etc.
- Remote first company with employees in 24 different countries
- Product development, contribute to new features development, and ability to get users feedback constantly
- Close knit collaboration in the team. (Agile Methodology)
What you will work on:
LeadIQ is looking for a Senior Scala Engineer who's willing to roll up their sleeves and work in a talented and diverse team of engineers to build infrastructure around data quality and committed to leading a team through collaborations and mentoring. You are challenged to bring in new perspectives and initiatives on how to better groom and retain talent meanwhile assuring the quality & sustainability of our applications and solving exciting challenges.
- Manage full cycle development
- Cross functional interfacing with stakeholders and users to understand requirement and provide solutions
- Assisting & guiding team members in design and development
- Ensure code quality and automated testing standards across the team
Scala, Play, Kafka, GraphQL, AWS, MongoDB, Git, Kubernetes.
- At least 3 years working in a strong functional programming environment (e.g. FP Scala, Haskell, Clojure).
- Very comfortable with abstract FP concepts and able to define standard type classes and derive their instances for common types.
- (For Scala developers) At least a year of solid hands-on experience with advanced FP libraries (like cats/scalaz/ZIO) and very comfortable with FP optimizations like tail recursion or trampolining
- At least 5 years industry experience overall with prior experience leading a team is highly preferred.
- Experience with other JVM based languages is preferable.
LeadIQ is a Series B-funded startup headquartered in the Bay Area and Singapore. We are reshaping the future of Sales with our mission to enable the day-to-day sales prospecting workflow for every sales rep.
LeadIQ is passionate about empowering our customers with Data and Insights to generate more revenue faster. LeadIQ does this with the help of cutting-edge technologies and innovation.
A diverse and talented workforce powers our exponential growth across 24 countries that breathe LeadIQ's core values of #EmpathyFirst, #BeBetterEveryday, #DataDriven, and #MakeItHappen, and the trust of LeadIQ's investors- Cathay Innovation, Fresco Capital, Strong Ventures, Eight Roads, Draper Associates, and Jason Calacanis.
LeadIQ is a remote-first company with a culture of trust, independence, collaboration striving to transform Sales.
Apply via the link below and our recruitment partner MatcHR will reach out to you to have a chat and tell you more about this exciting opportunity!