Aspen Group, Inc is an education technology holding company that leverages its infrastructure and expertise to allow its two universities, Aspen University and United States University, to deliver on the vision of making college affordable again.
Aspen Group is looking for an experienced Sr. Project Manager to join our our amazing team!
Our growing company is seeking to hire a Sr. Project Manager who will be responsible for leading teams to deliver projects that span across one or more business units. This role will manage resources, schedules, financials and adhere guidelines throughout the full systems development full life cycle. The role will also run projects on a day-to-day basis, verify that projects are producing the required deliverables of quality and within specified timeframes and cost.
Are you detail-oriented and organized? Do you want to be part of an innovative software development environment?
· Participate in project design meetings and propose improvements if necessary
· Manage team goals, project schedules and new information
· Supervise current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track
· Manage project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored
· Direct project correspondences by preparing and reviewing project proposals, memos, meeting minutes and emails
· Communicate with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
· Run the Agile ceremonies and maintain Backlog for the Data Warehouse team.
Equipment/Skills/Knowledge needed to perform job:
· Three years of experience working as Project Coordinator for Data Warehouse/ ETL projects.
· Working in a collaborative team environment.
· Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
· Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
· Desirable practical experience on Data Integration. ETL methods and technologies (i.e., Informatica, Data Stage, SSIS or comparable tools).
· Exposure to Data Warehousing Projects.
· Ability to work on tight deadlines
At Aspen Group, we embrace diversity, we support it, we celebrate it and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Aspen Group is proud to be an equal employment workplace and an affirmative action employer.