Are you passionate about mobile platforms, and have the below skills, let’s have a chat!
• 5+ years of development experience working with different projects and technologies
• Rigor and a disciplined approach in A/B testing, test coverage, quality assurance and other software development best practice
• Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
• Accountable for application security principles including the development of secure coding standards and practices.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as HG, Git
• Familiarity with continuous integration and cloud services like Google Cloud
• Experienced with NoSQL databases such MongoDB, Cloudera Hadoop, Cassandra etc...
• Experience in Big Data ecosystem software development.
• Experience working with distributed computing (MapReduce, Hadoop, Apache Spark, etc.).
• Experience with Stream-processing systems such as Google cloud pub/Sub, apache kafka.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Experience implementing complex business logic
• Familiarity with release and deployment strategies in a zero-downtime production environment
• Experience configuring, managing, and using Jenkins for continuous integration
• Willingness to learn new technologies
● Competitive salary with regular reviews
● Flexible and dynamic environment with direct remote communication
● Working on cutting-edge mobile applications, no legacy code and refactoring
● Possibility to grow into Architect or Team Lead role
● Implementing the vision of improving and protecting the digital life of millions of global users around the world!
We are a fast-growing company. We sit at the intersection of technology and creativity. We are Tech Geeks and bold thinker who motivate and inspire each other to continuously surpass boundaries.
Our office culture is casual and fun, with an emphasis on learning and having impact. We also have the freedom to try new ideas and experiment
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Designing and developing microservices using event driven architectures
• Partnering with other engineers and technical leadership to build high quality software following industry best practices
• Create technical design documentation
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation