Primotus is developing a "no code" enterprise-scale workflow platform that allows users to design an entire system - including drag-and-drop database, forms, entitlements, processes, mobile applications, business decisions, messages, reports, and even maps - with little to no software development. The platform is flexible enough to be deployed to a myriad of business verticals.
Version 2 of platform is being developed with most code being shared between mobile and web using Angular 9 and Ionic 4 in an off-line first PWA (Progressive Web App) architecture using real-time processing technologies. We’re looking for an experienced Angular fullstack developer having strong architectural, UI, and SQL skills associated with data-driven business applications.
If you think you’re a good fit and are interested in building something highly configurable and really innovative, please shoot us an email.
You’d be working on some of the following initiatives:
You're Expected To Have:
- 2+ years of AngularJS and Angular 2+ production development
- 2+ years node.js
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience with SQL databases such as Postgres and/or document-based databases such as ElasticSearch
- Advanced data handlers such as WebSockets
- UI/UX and architecture skills
- JSON, REST and Web Services
- Passionate about software architecture, development, continuous improvement
- Willingness to share knowledge and mentor team members
Nice To Have Some of the Following:
- Experience in one of more mobile/PWA frameworks
- Workflow applications, particularly BPM (Activiti, Camunda, JBPM, etc).
- Web BI visualization tools
- State Management such as Redux or NGRX
- Experience with Scala (functional programming), Kafka, ElasticSearch
- Exposure to Protractor, Karma, Jasmine or other testing tools
Our Stack : Includes many of the most-desired technologies, including:
Our development team: