We are looking for a Software Project Manager to join us on a full time, permanent basis. This is a fully remote role and can be based from anywhere in North America. We're looking for someone who has recent experience working in an agency or consultancy or software development company.
In this position, you'll be responsible for managing projects for our client's bespoke software applications and marketing websites. You'll work closely with a technical team of developers, designers and digital marketers to deliver an exceptional service to our clients. It's a varied, hands-on role in which you will not only make sure that everything runs smoothly, but you'll also be performing business analysis and quality assurance.
On a day to day basis, you'll be involved with the following:
- Reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with Developers, Designers and our digital marketing team.
- Leading the delivery of multiple digital product projects for our clients
- Managing Projects and Tasks in Teamwork – www.teamwork.com
- Writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Conducting client meetings to communicate progress, run demos, review priorities and provide budget updates
- Creating and maintaining project documentation and project boards
- Overseeing daily team slack stand-ups, identifying impediments and helping to eliminate them
- Testing our work to ensure it meets the quality standards and acceptance criteria
- Triaging and resolving support requests from the clients you look after
- Overseeing the estimation process and actively tracking budget versus actuals
- Evaluating systems and contributing to process improvements
Ideally, we're looking for someone with the following:
- Has experience in project management of bespoke software development
- Has experience in an agency or consultancy environment
- Has experience with Teamwork project management software
- Is comfortable working on multiple projects and a varied workload
- Is proactive, with superb organisational skills - someone who makes sure nothing slips
- Is a strong communicator across different teams and cultures
- Has a technical background or passion for technology
- Your natural bias is towards servant leadership and empowering your colleagues to solve problems well
- Order and efficiency are your superpower.
- Overcommunication is your default setting
- You have an appetite for learning and self-development
- You value autonomy and have the self-management skills to operate dependably in a fully-remote role
- Your active listening skills and empathy cultivate trust and respect in your workplace
- You are fueled by a balanced blend of humility and confidence
At 305 Spin, we offer a range of perks and benefits to help you enjoy your time with us, such as:
- Fully remote working - no more stressful commutes
- 15 days of annual leave plus federal holidays and a day off for your birthday
- Health and wellness allowance to contribute towards your well-being
- Regular virtual team activities
- An open, dynamic and collaborative digital working culture
Salary $65,000 - $75,000 depending on experience.
Interested? Please click apply now to submit your resume.
305 Spin, Inc.
We're a small, multi-award-winning digital product development and marketing agency, helping corporations, small businesses, non profits and various wireless carriers since 1993.
We have well established remote-working systems and practices in place. We are a client first company and believe 100% in our key to success - strong communications that sets up expectations that we meet or exceed on a daily basis.
305 Spin, Inc is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.