builds devops tools for modern applications. We build open source tools, and enterprise products on top of them. The HashiCorp suite empowers organizations to provision hybrid cloud infrastructure, secure secrets across distributed applications, and run dynamic resources.
At HashiCorp, we value collaboration and communication skills, both among internal teams and in how we interact with our users. We take care to balance and be responsive to the needs of our open source community as well as our enterprise level customers.
Engineering at HashiCorp is largely a remote team. While prior experience working remotely isn't required, we are looking for team members who perform well given a high level of independence and autonomy.
HashiCorp’s Terraform is an open source project that enables you to safely and predictably create, change, and improve production infrastructure via the CLI. Terraform codifies APIs into declarative configuration files that can be shared amongst team members, treated as code, edited, reviewed, and versioned.
are the plugins written in Go that implement Terraform resources and data sources, bridging cloud APIs with Terraform's declarative configuration language. Providers are complex, and to ensure the success of our Provider developers, we create tools, APIs, and documentation to make high-quality Provider development and maintenance easier.
We want you to contribute to development and maintenance of Terraform Providers
in tight collaboration with the large and growing Terraform community, utilizing operations and engineering skills to work across a diverse set of infrastructure providers.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Support integrations with new and existing infrastructure providers
- Help support open source contributors, new and seasoned, with supportive and constructive code review, documentation improvements, and workflow changes
- Advocate and support improvements to Terraform APIs and core to improve development and integration of providers
- Work on issues and improvements in Terraform Providers critical to the success of HashiCorp customers and the broader community
You may be a good fit for our team if you have some combination of:
- Comfort with Go
- Experience with customer support or OSS community support (to help interface with the Terraform community)
- Interest in infrastructure management concepts and ecosystem
- Some experience with Terraform
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.