- Architect scalable solutions based on patterns
- Estimate and plan the solution with SCRUM's agile framework
- Possessing a thorough understanding of databases, application services and application lifecycle development
- Architect, estimate and plan: unit and e2e tests for the solution
- Develop said solution effectively
- Critical thinking
- Autonomy to architect complex features (epics)
- Code Reviews
- Helping less experienced team members to plan features
Experience working with:
- NoSQL - ideally MongoDB
- Team spirit - The team is the most important part of our company, and without a good team spirit, this would never work.
- Will to learn - We know you have a lot of experience, but knowledge is never enough. We can help you learn more and more, but you need to want it!
- Agile skills are super important as well - We work with git, SCRUM and KANBAN every single day, and we love it!
Nice to have
Benefits & Perks
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international company with a dynamic atmosphere and friendly working environment. For this position, you can count on:
- Gross annual remuneration adapted to experience
- Personal Insurance (Multicare network)
- 4 days p/month of Work From Home
- Flexible work schedule
- 3 extra vacation days
- Courses to improve knowledge on technologies and frameworks skeeled uses;
- Opportunity to go for conferences after 6 months at the company;
- Coffee and water at the office;
- Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company social outings, parties, and events;
- Opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary and supportive team environment where you can learn and develop new sets of skills.
For now in these uncertain times, everyone at skeeled is working from home full-time. After the authorities deem it safe to return to the office, we already have implemented a 4 day per month WFH policy.