At Numbrs, our engineers don’t just develop things – we have an impact. We change the way how people are managing their finances by building the best products and services for our users.
Numbrs engineers are innovators, problem-solvers, and hard-workers who are building solutions in big data, mobile technology and much more. We look for professional, highly skilled engineers who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced, value-driven environment.
Join our dedicated technology team that builds massively scalable systems, designs low latency architecture solutions and leverages machine learning technology to turn financial data into action. Want to push the limit of personal finance management? Join Numbrs.
You will work on the development of user facing features of product such as our real time in-app Chat, the Money Store, and Video Calling in a team of highly skilled engineers using cutting edge technologies.
You will contribute to the evolution of the iOS platform by experimenting with new technologies, developing frameworks and tools, and working on proof of concepts.
- extensive experience building native iOS applications
- very good knowledge of Swift and Objective-C
- passion for the iOS platform
- experience with REST APIs, JSON, and Websocket
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication in English and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with Core Data
- experience with CI/CD toolchain products like Jira, Stash, Git, and Jenkins
- backend development experience in any programming language
- experience with encryption and cryptography standards