Our Mobile team builds products and features that drive the Agrian Nextgen mobile core experience, with a continued focus on making the data available for offline use and seamless data synchronization without compromising on performance. This position will play a key role in building and supporting mobile features. In this role, there will be an opportunity to work across different development stacks and influence product decisions.
- Build intuitive features to improve the experience for mobile users.
- Improve the mobile codebase by working on foundational issues and helping to rearchitect, as necessary.
- Work with your team to promote best practices and ensure a high-quality bar is maintained.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other groups to design thoughtful new features.
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or related technical field involving software development (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent technical experience
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong engineering skills and software fundamentals in developing on iOS
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns, REST and HTTP interaction, and the software development life cycle
- Experience in building applications in Swift that have been delivered to end-users
- Experience working with large native codebases with significant complexity
- A passion for building consumer applications with elegant and clean interfaces
- Experience developing, testing, shipping, and supporting a product for tens of thousands of users is a plus
- Experience working in a team environment and collaborating with cross-functional groups