Thycotic, a global leader in IT security, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Account Management solutions that protect an organizations most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats. Thycotic's award winning cyber-security solutions minimize privileged credential risk, limit user privileges, and control applications on endpoints and servers.
- We have over 7,500 customers worldwide ranging from small IT shops to Fortune 500 companies.
- Rated #1 in customer satisfaction, achieving a 99% customer satisfaction rating year-over-year.
- Among Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies with 247% annual growth over the past 3 years.
Working as Software Engineer at Thycotic means being a part of a highly capable, collaborative and agile developers. Thycotic is creating awesome software that's used by thousands of IT professionals all over the globe.
This can be a remote/telecommute position based out of your home office. Reports to the Software Development Team Lead.
- You have a strong understanding of Object Oriented principles, the .NET Framework, ASP.NET, relational databases, and web application development.
- You're passionate about writing quality code and constantly honing your development skills.
- You can quickly read and understand both new and existing code.
- You can look at the big picture, coming up with great new ideas, but also executing those ideas and writing the code to make it happen.
- You thrive in a highly collaborative, flat environment. There's not a lot of hierarchy or red tape here.
- You have experience with large codebases and unit testing -- mock frameworks, web testing, database testing, etc.
- You want to develop using Test Driven Development.
- You want to develop using pair programming.
Thycotic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.