appflame is a young and fast-growing company. It launches and develops its products in social discovery / social network / dating niches. Our products operate primarily on Tier-1 markets, such as the USA, Great Britain, Canada, and Australia. The speed of project development from the first idea to a ready-to-use product, the absence of bureaucracy, result-oriented work, data-driven development, and decision making are our key advantages. We are fans of the data analysis. We like making hypotheses, coming up with new ideas and implementing them on our products. All the members of our young but already big team love what they do.
We are looking for a Remote Social Media Designer. This person will be responsible for creating graphic and video content for all our social media platforms of two of our projects in the niche of social discovery / social network / dating and also for inhouse (Appflame) product.
What you’ll have to do:
• Create breath-taking advertising materials and short videos;
• Come up with eye-catching graphics for our social media platforms;
• Create and maintain the visual language for both of our products’ social networks ;
• Collaborate with SMM specialists and designers;
• Generate new ideas and understand the latest advertising and design trends.
What we are looking for:
• 2+ years of experience in graphic design and/or illustration;
• 1+ year of experience in motion design will be a huge advantage;
• Impressive portfolio (don’t forget to include it in your CV);
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines;
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud: After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Photoshop;
• Must have composition basics, understanding of colour theory, video editing rules, a sense of rhythm;
• Experience with 3D packages will be a plus.
What we offer:
For our employees we offer the best working conditions comparable with those modern corporations can provide:
📕 Continuous growth and development opportunities: free English courses, fiction and non-fiction literature, courses / seminars / exhibitions / conferences, and everything else you may need for your personal and professional development.
💸 Competitive salary based on highest market benchmarks, regular performance, and compensation review based on results achieved.
🚑 Full medical insurance after the probation period, as well as a corporate doctor.
🏫 Comfortable, spacious office with new repair near Taras Shevchenko metro station. Free parking for all staff. Modern working equipment, and everything else you may need for productive work.
✈️ Team travels. In just two year of working together, we have already visited Cyprus, Egypt, Sri Lanka, and Spain.
🏃♂️Team participation in different sports events worldwide. Football, basketball, and running trainings.
🍔 Free meals (breakfast and lunch), drinks/juices/snacks, fresh fruit, and own cafe on the territory.
We want our candidates to be motivated, purposeful; to have a desire for self-development not limited to one specific sphere (we are ready to provide you with any information, help, and data you may need for this).