The SEO Specialist combines Technical SEO, On and Off page SEO and SEO analytics to provide tactical and strategic support to the content production, sales, and product development teams with the goal of expanding the brand´s presence in organic search.
The ideal candidate has experience as an SEO content optimization specialist, has worked with a wide range of user experiences and acquisition channels, is experienced with technical SEO reviews and audits, and is comfortable providing strategic recommendations based on deep dives into data.
- High command of Technical SEO (web vitals, indexability, Google API, page speed etc) as well as experience and knowledge of web migrations.
- Full command of SEO Technical identification and monitoring in order to communicate with Developers and translate into tasks
- Log analyzer data reader is a plus
- Perform keyword research/mapping to identify content gaps and opportunities. Provide content team with weekly, monthly and adhoc content optimization data and requests.
- Competitors analysis, serps analysis to provide optimization ideas
- Keyword monitoring, mapping, architecture optimizations through the use of SEO tools such as GA, GSC, Semrush, Ahrefs, crawlers and the like. SQL and Data Studio knowledge an advantage
- Provide ongoing support and training to content writers to create SEO- focused production workflows
- Support the off site optimization campaign for the assigned market (from basics: crowd marketing / outreach; to pro: dropped domains search; gluing domains e.t.c.)
Analytical and communication skills:
- Provide reports and analytics to support management in making strategic business decisions in areas affected by organic search
- Work with information architecture and metadata to support content optimization and user experience initiatives
- Develop insights and recommendations for product development and adherence to SEO best practices
3+ years of experience
Experience working cross-functionaly across developers, sales, and product teams
Experience with working onsite, offsite, technical, and analytical optimization:
- Experience with GA, GSC, EAT, SILO structure, and SEO keyword monitoring tools
- Solid understanding of search engine ranking factors, algorithm updates and core SEO principles
- Strong technical and web analytics skills
Specific knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal in English for internal communication
- Experience working in an international culture, as well as very respectful
- German, French, Portuguese native speakers or having a high command of the language to perform market analysis and research will be an asset
- Humbleness and willingness to learn and teach is a must. We encourage those with suffering from the Dunning-Kruger effect (please, look it up in google), because they feel they know nothing, to apply for this job!
What do we offer?
- International, multilingual teams with flat hierarchies, always open to new ideas.
- Vast opportunities for fast professional and self development. The sky's the limit!
- Competitive salary, tech allowance and others
- Freedom of choice where and when you work - true full time remote working option.
- And much much more, come and ask us!!