Hi, we are Reply Team (reply.io) and we are looking for in of SQL Developer with 2+ years of experience and strong desire to learn and grow further.
We are a fast growing product company (now team of 50+) with a distributed fully remote team. We move fast and we like to take on new challenges and responsibilities, so if you feel like you’re up for working in the environment that’s quite different from typical Enterprise or IT outsourcing job, please reach out to us.
In short about us:
* Fast growing startup with offices in Ukraine and North America
* Building sales 2.0 software that automates routine sales tasks (not CRM)
* Selling solution on North America and Europe market.
* Competing with some of the top startups in the US, so you should be ready for the game
The main requirement: you should be passionate and fanatic about database development, SQL, have a deep and fundamental understanding of relational databases, familiar with the latest trends in database technologies.
* 2+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server
* Fundamental knowledge and deep understanding of T-SQL
* Strong experience with stored procedures development
* Experience with database design, management and optimization
* Experience with performance analysis and optimization of SQL requests
Experience with C# (.NET)
• Agile schedule
• A competitive salary
• No bureaucracy
• Challenging tasks
• Work from home, our office or co-working space