We're looking for a talented Front-End Developer, well experienced in building web applications based on React.js, to join our team to work on the project-to-project basis (with the most immediate project starting next week and going on for 13 weeks).
- The right candidate has a track record of successfully launched web applications and web services on React.js or similar frameworks (Angular, Vue, etc), and can talk through them in detail. You were building complex single-page applications for at least 2-3 years.
- You can easily articulate why certain technical decisions were made in the projects that you've led.
- You are not afraid of complexity and know the API needs to be structured by the back end developer in order to be used by you.
- You know how to set up Docker with your instance of the Backend application for local development and debugging. Full-stack capabilities (Node.js, Express.js) are not required but are a plus.
- You English is comfortable and easy to understand; you are not afraid to get on a video call with your colleagues based in the US. In fact, your first interview will be in English, too.
- You are collaborative and know what it means to be a strong team member. You'll be working with Experience Designers, Product Designers, Product Managers, QA, and, of course, other developers.
- You know the best practices, can speak to the pros & cons of different approaches, and aware of what it takes to get them implemented in practice. From code version control, to how to set up CI/CD pipeline, to what the best design patterns are to be used in the application.
- Decent pay ;-)
- Fully remote work.
- Paid trips to the US if we get along well!
Please reply if you feel like you're the right candidate for the role, – make sure to include the projects you have worked on, descriptions (feel free to go technical), and your role on those projects.