Do you want to be part of a fast-paced and innovation-driven environment where your work-life balance is valued?
In this age of technology, Nymgo is looking for a dynamic Sr. Web Developer who will be responsible to manage Wordpress in general, select, activate and configure Wordpress plugins whenever needed and contacting providers & internal operations team if new service requirements come up.
To succeed in this mission, you have to:
a- Articulate the whole website internationalization, including different languages (LTR and RTL ones), currencies, date formats, plurals and disambiguations, based on GeoIP and other techniques.
b- Integrate content using internal REST APIs to devise user interfaces, enrich data to users, generate analytical data for business decisions.
c- Architect and develop new Wordpress and WooCommerce features using plugins and themes.
If you believe you are a good fit and want to be a part of our Fun and Inventive team, send us your contact info and let’s have a chat!
• WooCommerce knowledge is recommended.
• Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
• Proficient understanding of Git.
• Desirable familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other marketing analysis systems.
• Experience building user interfaces for websites in general.
• Knowledge of agile development (Scrum, Kanban), including tools like JIRA.
Nymgo is fun, innovative multicultural workplace; we work well together to build a happier workplace, promote collaboration and inspire creativity.
If you have what we are looking for, reach out! With Nymgo, you can build on your experiences and build new ones as we support you to grow your career and help us grow our company.