- Design, redesign, improve, fix and take Tango interface to the next level.
- Be open to learn from market-proven experience. Our boss is not an Art Director from Apple, our users are our boss (such as Joyce, a single mom from the Philippines, who uses the app to support her kids).
- Research, brainstorm and provide top-notch UX/UI solutions for issues & new features with dozens of contradictory requirements and limitations.
- Build fast prototypes and drafts to unlock our creativity and upgrade us to a #1 product.
- Carefully assemble prod-ready designs, meticulously re-checking all components are connected to the library and not a single corner case is forgotten.
Communicate with an international team across the world, with offices in Saint-Petersburg, Minsk, San-Francisco, Kyiv and Tel Aviv.
- 6+ Years of Experience in UX/UI
- Familiar with Apple HIG and Material Design
- Experience of work with feedback, data analysis and interpretation applied to UX/UI
- Understanding of asset formats for iOS and Android
- Experience with UI kits and design systems
- Strong attention to detail. Start your application message with ‘Hello Tango!'
- Fluent English to communicate with native speakers both with text and voice
- An awesome portfolio that showcases high-quality UI and well-build UX
- UI animation skills
- Must be a team player
- Stock options grant (we’re a Silicon Valley Company)
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance for you and 75% off for your relatives
- Free lunches and dinners
- Comfortable office in the historical center
- Cheerful team spirit and fun office atmosphere