CVEDIA helps develop and deploy autonomous systems today. Our suite of tools substantively accelerates the time to train, test and validate neural network/deep learning algorithms. Our customers are driving the future of autonomous application and we are thrilled to help fuel their efforts.
We are seeking a remote developer responsible for developing features for virtual sensors based on Unity engine. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement shader and scripting functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into highly performant code. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
- Translate design specification into functional features
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with shaders, 3D concepts,rendering pipeline, scripting, textures
- Experience with HLSL
- Experience with compute and geometry shaders
- Experience with CUDA is a plus
- Experience with rendering debug tools, such as Frame debugger, RenderDoc, Pix and NSight
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage
- Prior experience with a well-known mobile title or AAA titles are a significant asset
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving 3D standards and development technologies
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools, such as PlasticSCM
What we offer:
Job location is in Cyberspace.
- Communication with the all team members is done through online tools
- Salary will be paid once a month with a wire transfer
- Job capacity: Full time - Monday - Friday (8 hours daily)
How should you apply for this job?
- Please state on the mail subject the job position you are applying for.
- Only applications written in English are going to be processed!
- Due to time zone difficulties Only applications that are based in Europe will be processed.
- Please mention your country of origin in the email.
- Please send your applications to jobs at cvedia dot com
More information about us: https://syncity.com