As a Platform Support Engineer, your job will focus on supporting all the different areas of the business with a team of specialists. You will:
- Assist business groups to develop an understanding of their operations and technology solutions to streamline work.
- Troubleshoot and debug software and infrastructure issues raised by end-users of in-house built, proprietary software.
- Verify and document bugs for tracking and escalation.
- Identify and drive platform Incidents, managing communication with stakeholders and coordinating with development teams.
- Become an expert in Ebury’s products.
- Liaise with the Software Engineering team to establish support workflows and monitoring plans for new products and projects.
- Develops and maintains relations with external software providers support and vendors.
- Provide professional support and incident management to internal and end-users.
- Coordinates with other departments and performs assessment and customization of new technologies, projects, outputs and tools used in any area related to applications.
- Collaborate with other software development engineers on process enhancements and code reviews.
Candidate required skills
- Experience providing L2/L3 support in a cloud software platform.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Have proficient problem-solving skills and strong technical troubleshooting skills.
- Software development experience with Python and Django.
- Familiar with AWS Cloud and Linux administration.
- Work remotely for at least 1 year
Candidate valuable extra skills
- Experience with Agile Methodologies and Continuous Integration.
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Celery, Redis
- Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus, Nagios, Sentry
- Business Intelligence and CRM Tools
- Knowledge of financial processes
- Anything you think could be useful for us? Go for it!
More reasons to join us?
- Work on remote-first teams, so you won’t miss on water cooler conversations
- You will work remotely, but you will never feel alone. Get introduced to others via Donuts
- Live wherever you want (preferred time zone: EU and South America (GMT-5 max)), but we look for stability. At this point in time, we are not open to digital nomads.
- Work autonomously.
- Keep 100% focused!