Developer’s level: Middle+, Senior
• High Degree of Experience with:
One or more popular presentation libraries (Vue, Angular, React, etc.)
Document-based data modeling — proficiency both conceptually (normal forms, non-relational, etc.) and in practice (experience w/ MongoDB or other document-based databases).
RESTful API design and implementation
• Must be a full-stack developer, able to implement everything in a MEAN or MEVN stack paradigm (MongoDB, Express, Vue.js, and Node.js).
• Proficiency with best practices for authentication and authorization
• Familiarity with load-balancing concepts
• Familiarity with OAuth and single sign-on (SAML)
• Familiarity with HIPAA and related requirements for handling of sensitive data (e.g., encryption in motion and at rest, etc.)
• Experience with cloud paradigms and deployments (e.g., AWS)
• Experience with server-side caching mechanisms (e.g., Redis, etc.)
• Experience with the Linux operating system (e.g., Debian/Ubuntu)
• Experience with GIT-based source management (Stash, Bitbucket, etc.)
Familiarity with behavior-driven development, developer-driven test methodologies, and continuous integration & deployment.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Strong analytical and technical skills, you are detail-oriented and work fast.
• A true self-starter approach and love of taking on responsibility.
• Genuine desire and commitment to always learn, improve, produce the best work possible.
• An agile mindset to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Good written and spoken English
• Excellent communication skills.
Residence in Kyiv
Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
Professional and financial growth
Excellent work in a new modern office near the metro
A worthy compensation package: English and professional courses, gym
Sick leave and regular vacations
Possible business trips
Design, code, test, debug and maintain innovative solutions to challenging business problems.
Focus on creating simple, yet powerful, solutions that are easily understood and can stand the test of time.
Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
Participate in code reviews with both internal and outsourced staff as necessary to ensure a high-quality product.
Help lead the adoption of software best practices like TDD and BDD.