Developer’s level: Middle+, Senior
• High Degree of Experience with:
— One or more popular presentation libraries (Vue, Angular, React, etc.)
— Document-based data modeling — proficiency both conceptually (normal forms, non-relational, etc.) and in practice (experience w/ MongoDB or other document-based databases).
— RESTful API design and implementation
• Must be a full-stack developer, able to implement everything in a MEAN or MEVN stack paradigm (MongoDB, Express, Vue.js, and Node.js).
• Proficiency with best practices for authentication and authorization
• Familiarity with load-balancing concepts
• Familiarity with OAuth and single sign-on (SAML)
• Familiarity with HIPAA and related requirements for handling of sensitive data (e.g., encryption in motion and at rest, etc.)
• Experience with cloud paradigms and deployments (e.g., AWS)
• Experience with server-side caching mechanisms (e.g., Redis, etc.)
• Experience with the Linux operating system (e.g., Debian/Ubuntu)
• Experience with GIT-based source management (Stash, Bitbucket, etc.)
Familiarity with behavior-driven development, developer-driven test methodologies, and continuous integration & deployment.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Strong analytical and technical skills, you are detail-oriented and work fast.
• A true self-starter approach and love of taking on responsibility.
• Genuine desire and commitment to always learn, improve, produce the best work possible.
• An agile mindset to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Good written and spoken English
• Excellent communication skills.
— Residence in Kyiv
— Fluent English
— Friendly team
— An excellent workplace in a new modern office near the metro
— A worthy compensation package: English and professional courses, gym
— FOP administration
— Tax compensation
— Regular communication with the client in English, possible business trips.
• Design, code, test, debug and maintain innovative solutions to challenging business problems.
• Focus on creating simple, yet powerful, solutions that are easily understood and can stand the test of time.
• Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
• Participate in code reviews with both internal and outsourced staff as necessary to ensure a high-quality product.
• Help lead adoption of software best practices like TDD and BDD.