AirDropsDAC is a Blockchain startup company providing various services on EOSIO blockchain.
We are looking for a senior software engineer with deep knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker containers, orchestration, and microservices and familiarity with distributed systems and computer security to manage our infrastructure on AWS.
- B.S. in Computer Science or closely related field.
- Strong technical credentials with at least 3 years leading or managing software development teams, ideally with hands-on architectural experience of distributed systems.
- 5+ years developing large scale software solutions.
- 1+ year of experience with container-based orchestration and deployment systems in Kubernetes.
- Experience with infrastructure and distributed systems in a cloud environment (AWS Preferred)
- Deep experience in at least one modern programming language, such as Golang, Scala, or Python, and mastery of object-oriented and functional programming.
- Experience with big data platforms (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Flink).
- Experience developing applications for Linux
- Hands-on experience administering Linux servers
- Effective oral and written communications skills with experience presenting to executive teams.
- Flexibility, thinking on your feet, and strong problem solving skills.
- Keen sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize problems, analyze, and resolve issues.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org