About Clipboard Health
Clipboard health's engineering organization is nascent yet seasoned through the responsibility of maintaining heavy usage and growing noteworthy revenue through the products and features that it has built and maintained. Clipboard health has nonetheless only scratched the surface in the space of products and experiences for its users and is thus growing very rapidly.
What are we looking for?
This is a great role for technical experts looking to grow their responsibility without taking on managerial tasks. This role is deeply technical: it is not project management, HR management, or agile scrum master. You will not waste your time on non-technical activities. We want your technical expertise!
You should have:
Are you a seasoned engineer, with a breadth of experience in building & shipping products? Do you have high standards when it comes to what good code is and what it takes to build high-quality, fault-tolerant software? Are you ready to own the codebase of a full-blown enterprise product, act as a technical lead for it and take it from stormy waters into more clear ones? If so, then this job is for you.
- Identifying the true root cause of complex software problems
- Rejecting bad code changes
- Simplifying and communicating complex software architectures
- Driving full CI/CD implementation
- Becoming the go-to expert
- Upholding high standards on fundamental data structures, algorithms, and architectural best practices
- The quality of all code, and the accuracy and completeness of your architecture artifacts
- At least 7 years of hands-on engineering experience in writing production code for a commercial software company
- At least 3 years of responsibility for architecture as a designer
- At least 3 years of responsibility as a tech lead responsible for important decisions
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g. ReactJS, NodeJS, Express)
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently
Nice to have:
- Expertise designing CI/CD pipelines
- Deep familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or Google
- Experience in containerization, Docker and Kubernetes