• At least 5 years proven experience as a full stack web developer
• At least 3 years proven development experience in SFCC (Demandware)
• Expert-level knowledge of client side technologies:
• Deep understanding of cross-browser issues, standards and responsive design
• High performance tuning and troubleshooting capabilities in cross technology environment
• Proven development experience with relational databases such as MS SQL Server
• Fluent English
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Willingness and ability to meet clients’ tech stakeholders remotely and face-to-face
• Willingness and ability to meet tight deadlines
• Life-time willingness to learn
• B.Sc. in Computer Science — advantage
• The possibility to work on full product lifecycle — from concept to delivery into production;
• Great highly qualified team;
• Friendly environment and comfortable schedule;
• Long-term cooperation;
• Paid vacation and sick leave;
• Possibility to work remotely or in the office;
• Business trips.
We’re looking for an experienced software engineer to join the team and to take solid part in our SFCC (Demandware) cartridge development and integration.
The job will include involvement in the development of cutting-edge software systems and opportunity to work with tier 1 retailers and online brands who have chosen Global-e as their cross-border eCommerce solution provider.