▪ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering is required.
▪ CISSP and other related certification highly desirable;
▪ 5+ years of information security consulting, security operations or advisory;
▪ Very strong written and communication skills to technical and non-technical stakeholders;
▪ Demonstrable understanding of how to network and develop working relationships with
various key stakeholders;
▪ Ability to work with teams to achieve goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
▪ Works well under pressure and time constraints and can prioritize competing priorities
▪ Can work independently with minimal supervision and direction;
▪ Good negotiation skills to balance control improvement and implementation cost & effort.
Type of Technical Skills required:
▪ Expertise in Firewalls (Checkpoint, Fortinet)
▪ Expertise in Load balancers (Citrix, A10 Network)
▪ Expertise in Proxy
▪ Expertise in Web Application Firewall (F5)
▪ Expertise in VPN appliances (Pulse Secure)
▪ Expertise in Cisco Security Product (ASA, IPS/IDS)
▪ Experience in various industry standard and Cisco data networking protocols (EIGRP/OSPF/BGP,Multicast,VDC,VPC/STP,OTV,MPLS,IPSEC)
▪ Full working knowledge of Cisco Catalyst 6k/4k/3k, Nexus 7k/5k/3k/2k & ISR/ASR platforms
▪ Network tools knowledge: Cisco SNTC, CA Spectrum & eHealth, Nagios/Shinken
▪ Network probes: Netscout, Corvil, Extrahop
▪ Matrix switches: Gigamon, Arista
During our 3 months of training and onboarding period, you will work with our core team in Montreal, Canada to gain a full-service understanding with the knowledge required for successful services development. All expenses will be covered.
▪ Define Strategy for infrastructure transformation and security enhancements.
▪ Participate to reinforce our security governance and bring new idea in the way to manage
▪ Lead Technical part of project on Network Security Perimeter (including design,
implementation and migration)
▪ Validate new component or software version
▪ Maybe a member of a senior SOC operation and working based on define Rotation
▪ Participate to support operation
▪ Handle Level 3 −4 Support
▪ Operational process & documentation improvement
▪ Ensure Knowledge transfer to L1/L2
▪ Providing technical expertise and guidance to various groups within IT on a broad range of
technical topics with a primary focus on network security (firewalls, VPN, IDS, spam filtering,
web content filters, proxies, DNS)
▪ Serve as a point of contact for coordination with IT globally on all technical topics, including strategic infrastructure/toolkit initiatives.
▪ Work closely with clients, business analysts and team members to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
▪ Collaborate to external vendors for resolution (Telecom, Hardware, Software)
▪ Request management
▪ Daily requests prioritization & delivery
▪ Change management
▪ Change delivery during non-business hours, including week-end
▪ Change configurations peer review for other Team member