If you are an energetic and talented Salesforce Developer and you want to learn and provide your knowledge in our dynamic team of professionals, this job is for you!
We are looking for versatile profiles, who are able to adapt with dynamic Fintech environment, working with internal projects and being part of a development team.
The ideal candidate will be able to work on the integration and deployment of the CRM solution. This will include analysis, design, development and deployment. This is a full time, direct-hire opportunity. You will join Ebury's Salesforce Team that has grown over the last 4 years into a reference center excellence in the industry.
Ebury is characterized by a horizontal structure, where teams join all the steps of the production process in a proactive way and in permanent contact with stakeholders. That’s why the ideal candidate needs teamwork aptitudes and be ready to leave a footprint in this sector.
- Design and Provide Architectural guidance to Ebury's Salesforce solutions
- Provide coaching to other team members and be a reference on Salesforce knowledge in the team
- Developing solutions using both declarative and programmatic features of Force.com
- Developing solutions using both Visualforce and Lightning Component framework
- Maintaining implemented solutions and development of new proposals
- Defining system interface requirements
- Integrating Salesforce with 3rd party applications and internal tools
- Excellent Design, analysis, and architectural skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise and escalate issues as required
- Good attention to detail, organised and results-oriented
- Proven experience working with Salesforce - Certified Salesforce Developer I , ideally Developer II
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including fluency in English
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or closely related field or equivalent experience
- Developing Salesforce workflows that integrate with 3rd party systems , sync and async connections
- Development of Webservices to integrate into Salesforce Understanding of standard API usage paradigms
- Experience working remotely
- Practical experience providing technical leadership to teams
- Experience using APEX, Visualforce and Lightning
- Experience in establishing automated deployments and continuous integration for Salesforce components
- Able to design solutions that are optimised for Salesforce application lifecycle constrains
WHY WORKING WITH US
- Great professional opportunity in a company that has a incredible growth track-record in the last five years and in a continuing innovative environment
- Opportunity to gain experience in an international environment and in constant expansion
- To participate in one of the most disruptive technological sector
- We offer competitive conditions as well as the possibility to keep growing thanks to continuous reviews and career plan
OTHER ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
- Trips to our engineering offices in Malaga for social and work meet ups
- In order to grow professionally we offer the possibility to access to certifications, assistance to conferences, specialized courses and trainings