DON’T WAIT ANYMORE TO START MAKING AN IMPACT THAT MATTERS.
We are looking for a Salesforce Senior Back-End Developer who will design, develop, test and deploy high quality business solutions, based in industry best practices as well as business needs.
As a Senior Salesforce Back-End Developer, you will be using Waeg’s proven methodologies and best development practices to ensure high quality delivery. Your responsibilities include:
- Leading technical tracks on large scale projects
- Acting as a role model and advising customers on architectural and technical development best practices during workshops and during the project
- Documenting best practices and operational procedures.
- Managing the process of implementing improvements and new functionalities in SFDC;
- Supporting Salesforce.com configuration tasks;
- Performing maintenance and troubleshooting of applications;
You will be in constant communication and collaboration with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions as well facilitate continuous improvement within the environment.
You will take time to research and keep current on force.com technologies and communicate trends and future needs from a business perspective.
ARE YOU READY TO SURF THE WAVE?
In order to be successful in our team we expect you to bring 5+ years experience as a SFDC Back-End developer, preferably with a Salesforce Advanced certification, and have:
- Historical, proven knowledge and practical application of Apex Programming, Force.com APIs and SOAP and Rest Web Services;
- Experience programming with Visualforce and Lightning Components;
- Cloud-based integration architecture experience including implementation experience of Informatica Cloud, Dell Boomi, IBM Castlron or MuleSoft.
- Experience with database software and PaaS solutions;
You also have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences that are in a geographically dispersed environments.
You are able to speak and write English fluently, and you can produce high quality technical documentation and analysis.
You can work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and minimal supervision, on multiple tasks and deliver quality products.
You are comfortable working with both waterfall and agile methodologies and had exposure across the full delivery life-cycle.
At Waeg you’ll have the opportunity to work with amazing global brands in complex and challenging projects, which will provide you many personal growth possibilities.
You will be part of a global team, with a can-do and supportive attitude where innovation and collaborative thinking are encouraged.
We will offer you a competitive salary and time and support to improve your skills.