Sparkle CMS is seeking a senior Ruby on Rails developer.
Sparkle CMS is hiring a Ruby on Rails developer. We’re looking for someone with a minimum of 7 years experience working with Ruby and/or Rails.
Our team works with near autonomy toward shared goals. We don’t micro-manage. Our developers are trusted to manage their own day, and we value good results over process.
We are seeking a full-time remote developer for this contract position. If you are in Chicagoland, we can also offer you the option to work at our Merchandise Mart offices.
- Capable of running entire subsystems
- Able to provide material feedback on the work of junior programmers
- Execute projects across multiple domains, for example, a native app that needs an API backend
- Basic proficiency in at least one additional programming language
- Comfort using Git version control system
We will consider applicants who send:
- Current CV
- At least one link to a code sample that you feel reflects your best work
- Your desired hourly rate