We are building a remote consulting company with private investment that offers Node and Frontend software consulting.
We have an internal culture built around helping our team become better developers. Both of the founders are from a development background. They'll be heavily involved in helping you achieve excellence in software development, and we'll support you with advice on productivity and how to get the most out of working remotely.
You'll be working on client projects one at a time, allowing you to become immersed in the challenges. Our clients vary in size, from local businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
You'll be working remotely 97% (!) of the time; the other 3%, you'll be joining us in Amsterdam every 2 or 3 months.
We're nomads, and if you're a nomad too, then join us!