● 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance.
● Experience executing automated and manual test plans and test scripts/cases, as well as reporting and tracking defects while performing Regression, Integration, Black Box and User Acceptance Tests (UAT) for Web (N-Tier) and Client/Server applications.
● Knowledge and relevant experience working with relational and no-sql databases. Should be able to understand data models, query & analyze data using traditional as well as modern data processing techniques (Ex. Sql, Python, Shell, NoteBooks etc).
● Experience working with different ETL and data services that constitute the data pipelines.
● Experience using Cypress, Selenium, Qtest, JIRA, BrowserStack, ObservePoint, Robot Framework and Adobe Analytics.
● Experience analyzing code diffs, data models, and understanding enterprise architecture.
● Knowledge of RESTful API’s and how to build data driven automated testing.
● Developing and utilizing open source tools to ensure site performance and stability through automation.
● Business trip to our client’s office (which is located in Yonkers, New York) for 6 months long.
● Ability to collaborate with other team members in a global team environment.
● Possibility of remote work.
● Competitive salary.
● Collaborative friendly team environment.
● Free treats: tea, coffee, cookies, English classes, corporate parties, competitions.
● Review and analyze business requirements, functional and design specifications and
story acceptance criteria for clarity and consistencies.
● Develop and document detailed test cases for functional and regression testing
against applications that span across various endpoints and environments.
● Create and execute formal test plans to ensure validated deliverables meet business
requirements, functional and design specifications, and story acceptance criteria.
● Conduct Quality Assurance testing from development to product release.
● Integrate changes to the automation scripts when there are functional or UI changes.
● Execute browser compatibility tests across Windows and Mac operating systems, and
on various endpoints, such as laptops, tablets and smartphones using Browserstack.
● Identify, reproduce, and report defects in the defect tracking system.
● Participate in all meetings, including the daily scrum, sprint planning, review and
retrospective, and actively engage in all team activities.
● Recommend process improvements to Quality Assurance team.
● Provide status updates to Manager.