Our client is trusted leader in VPN with easy-to-use service for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Routers, and Linux, invest heavily in automated tests and follow the Continuous Delivery methodology, meaning we ship features as soon as they’re ready.
What is VPN?
A VPN, or Virtual Private Network, is a secure tunnel between two or more devices. VPNs are used to protect private web traffic from snooping, interference, and censorship.
A few highlights of interesting tech challenges:
Security — store credit-card data and work hard to keep them secure.
Have scale and performance challenges for the APIs used by our apps, log-data from VPN usage, complex queries to detect fraud patterns, etc.
API design: have apps for Windows, Mac OS, Android, iOS, and soon Linux. It can be non-trivial to keep the API designs simple and meet the various requirements for our apps.
UI design: make heavy use of
• 4+ years of experience in Quality Control and automation testing.
• Good knowledge of test methodology, understanding of software development life cycle.
• Knowledge of Java + Selenium WebDriver.
• Hands-on experience with Mac OS or Linux.
• Experience with Jenkins or Bash is an advantage.
• Setting up Jenkins.
• Reviewing / maintaining automated test results.
• Fixing/updating/adding new automated tests.