PandaDoc is currently seeking a Senior QA Automation Engineer.
At PandaDoc we're empowering our customers to spend more time getting their job done and less time manually creating, editing and distributing documents.
We are looking for people that believe in the PandaDoc culture and are ready to develop secure, reliable and scalable product solutions within our fast-growing business.
Are you adaptable, driven, and friendly? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where collaboration is the norm? If the answer is yes, then you’re a Panda and we want you to join our team.
In This Role, You Will:
- Work closely with Engineering and DevOps Team to develop and support existing test automation framework, architecture, infrastructure and automation tools on Python language (E2E, API, performance tests etc.)
- Create tools and approaches that can be used for reducing manual work
- Collaborate with development teams to implement test automation and quality practices
- Work on interesting and complex technical challenges
- Enjoy a high degree of autonomy, contributing to ideas, and shaping architecture
- Кnowledge of at least 1 programming language (Python preferable)
- 4+ years test automation experience
- Experience with Git, Gitlab CI, Jenkins pipelines, UNIX
- Experience in testing integrations with 3rd party systems
- Understanding of development and testing processes
It would be awesome if you had:
- Experience in testing applications with complex business logic or integrations
- Knowledge of development and testing microservices
- Experience in working with CRM-systems (Salesforce, Pipedrive, etc) or Payment-systems (PayPal, Stripe, etc)
- Experience in developing tools/approaches for automating internal company processes
- Previous experience with database system
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Personal, yearly budget (2000$) for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary