The candidate is required to:
• Provide scope, schedule, and funding expertise to Customer Sales teams.
• Plan and execute detailed activities related to business requirements, testing cycles, system integration testing, end user training, and detailed cut-over planning.
• Establish common goals across the project team and define metrics and reporting to track project performance.
• Lead teams of architects and engineers through the completion of all phases of a project.
• Manage project risks using risk management methods and probability factors.
• Forecast/Manage project financials that meets or exceed project approved budgets.
• Forecast/Manage project team utilization and personnel that meets or exceed project approved budgets.
• Manage client relationships at various levels including mid to upper level management.
• Manage a project team that may include both internal and external resources.
• Mentor and drive skills development of project team members.
Ability to accommodate up to 35% travel.
o PMP Certification
o Scrum/Agile Methodology
You will cooperate with the experienced team of engineers from the USA and Europe.
Participate in the development and deployment of the complex high-load system for IPTV and media distribution.
The client will conduct comprehensive training sessions for you.
What do we offer:
- To attend challenging projects from the world-known company
- Opportunity for self-realization, career and professional growth
- International business trips
— Compensation of expenses for advanced training and certifications
- Paid vacation, sick leave,
- Flexible working schedule
- Official Ukrainian holidays are days off
- Corporate events, English classes & speaking clubs
- Business center A class
- Convenient location in the very city center, 5 minutes from a subway station
• Excellent communication skills are ideal in order to be able to participate and drive effective customer interactions and meetings.
• Ability to work under stressful situations, meet tight deadlines and deliver services with high quality.
• Ability to examine situations from a highly analytical perspective.
• Ability to understand specific needs in which to create or alter solutions throughout the project.
• Highly proficient in collaborating with project stakeholders, end-users, business partners, and technical team members to deliver high-quality projects.
• Well-versed in industry project management best-practices and current Telco technologies.