⚡️ Required Skills:
● 4+ years of Product/Project Management experience with direct product ownership.
● Experience in system analysis or product management (including writing functional requirements or detailed design documents).
● Business-oriented person.
● Ability to work without supervision, Team leading.
● Experience in communication to Program Management/Stakeholder level.
● IT-background (deep understanding of web-application development).
● Excellent written and verbal English level and presentation skills.
● Experience in managing project in Agile and Waterfall environments.
● Experience in distributed teams management.
● Attention to details.
✏️ Here are more details:
● The probation period is 2 months.
● Your working hours may be from 10 am till 7 pm, but actually you may start at 11 am or 12 pm to spend more time with the US team and customers.
● PTO: 15 days + 10 National Holidays.
✅ Your benefits will be:
● Interesting long-term projects.
● Creative, reliable and clever team that you can learn a lot from.
● Full transparency approach to everything.
● Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience.
● Hardware upon business needs.
● Unlimited access to the courses on the pluralsight.com, assistance in obtaining certifications.
● Library of books.