ISA is an Internet of Things company for the Industrial Gases, Rail, Energy, Oil & Gas, Water/Wastewater markets.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will lead the next generation of cloud-native software services for digital twins, analytics, web and mobile apps, and collaborate with other product management, marketing, engineering and IT teams across different business units to build a highly-scalable platform of reusable building blocks and micro-services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the product team from strategy and vision to agile sprint goals
- Manage expectations and align stakeholders on the product roadmap
- Manage the non-functional requirements, constraints and risks for the product
- Keep the project charter and business case updated with stakeholders’ inputs
- Align market requirements for apps/business segment and product requirements
- Manage product competitive benchmarking across multiple businesses
- Decide on make/buy/partner decisions within the cloud-ready solutions market
- Owns product budget, goals and metrics
- Evangelize business units on ongoing IoT platform capabilities/services
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to deliver compelling USPs